So we spent the weekend testing the new steampunk props I’ve been building. This was partly to make sure they fit and weren’t too uncomfortable to wear. I also wanted to check that I could actually combine all the elements together well enough to make our effort worth it!
Hint: putting up a green screen in gale force winds is not a good idea.
We also took the opportunity to do a few little skits which I’ll be posting in abit. In the meantime here’re some pics.
I also wanted to do a few test shot so here’s a quick video of tom being bothered by a tentacle. I threw this together just to see how it would look. The motion track isn’t quite right – this is my first go with Mocha which is a motion tracking program that comes with after effects. I think a few orange tennis balls placed strategically on the ground might be useful to give the computer something to lock on to.